Can you die from cervical cancer?

Yes. As in any cancer the stage and extent of the cancer is very important to figure out the prognosis. Prognosis predicts how likely it is to die of the cancer. Cervical cancer can lead to spread to other parts of the body and a person can die of it. Early stages however are cureable and the patient won't die if treated appropriately. Even later stages may have lower but potential cure rates.
Yes. Yes. Four stages of precancer can be treated. These include mild, moderate and severe dysplasia( CIN i, ii , iii) and carcinoma-in-situ( very severe almost cancer dysplasia). These, if treated, can prevent cancer.Once cancer occurs, it can be treated, but depending on its severity, you most certainly can die. So don't skip your annual gyn exams!