I need to know how much does cancer radiation treatments cost?

Cost of radiation. There is no set cost for radiation: it depends on the place you are being treated (some states have cheaper cost)and the site you are having treated. The planning used and the number of treatments will also play a factor. The range of cost can be from 3000 to 50, 000 dollars us. Ask your doctors financial/billing team to give you a estimate when you first go for consult.
Ask your doctor. What will be cost of radiation treatment costs varies from location to location, type of radiation like gamma knife radiation, or implantation of source into body etc. Best person to answer your question is your radiation doctor, most of the time insurance, insurance including medicaid covers the treatment costs.