Can you tell me how high is risk of heart attack (sudden cariac death) if basic hearth tests are ok?

Dr. Liesa Harte

In brief: Risk for heart attac

You don't mention what basic heart tests you are talking about.
That is important. If you have had your cholesterol checked, there is way more to know. These days we really want to know your genes related to heart disease, your cholesterol particles and subpartivles, several inflammation markers, and a carotid intima-media thickness imaging test, and perhaps a calcium score.

In brief: Risk for heart attac

Dr. Liesa Harte
Dr. Liesa Harte
Dr. Ajainder Shergill

In brief: Heart attack

and sudden cardiac death are different entities.
Sudden cardiac death is often related to underlying heart rhythm abnormalities, which don't cause a heart attack (which is caused by blockages in heart's arteries.) But, if your tests are normal, your risk is low. Seems like you obviously have ongoing concerns over this. I would suggest a more thorough discussion with your cardiologist.

In brief: Heart attack

Dr. Ajainder Shergill
Dr. Ajainder Shergill
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology