A injection of bleomycin in a plantar wart ok?

Dr. Mathew John
Podiatry

Under the care of a foot specialist, bleomycin has been used to treat difficult plantar warts.
But if misused, bleomycin can have severe side effects. Make sure you see a foot specialist before proceeding with this type of treatment.

Dr. Mathew John
Dr. Mathew John

In brief: Why

Why do you want to inject a chemotherapeutic agent for a simple benign wart ?.
See your doctor, he may treat with medication, if it fails excise it or fulgarize it in the office.

In brief: Why

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao

In brief: It's OK...

I have not used this treatment personally, but it does seem to work for some of the other podiatrists in my area.
By all means, try it if other treatments have not been successful.

In brief: It's OK...

Dr. David Hettinger
Dr. David Hettinger