Is there any way to quickly recover from mono because amoxicillin has given me a terrible rash?

In brief: I am quite confused

because mononucleosis is not treated with an antibiotic.
Are you sure you have mono? Who prescribed the amoxicillin? Please let your doctor know about this rash asap. You will need to stop amoxicillin if it is the culprit for the rash.

In brief: I am quite confused

Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Stop Amoxicillin

It is not uncommon for a patient with infectious mononucleosis to develop a rash if they are given Amoxicillin or similar antibiotic.
To treat, stop the offending antibiotic and give an antihistamine like Benadryl (diphenhydramine) or zyrtec/ Cetirizine to decrease itching.

In brief: Stop Amoxicillin

Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Anifat Balogun