When should I start tummy time?

1/2 months. Usually by two weeks of age it is safe to give the baby supervised tummy time for 5-10 minutes at a time. The baby may be somewhat frustrated by this but this time is important for the baby to strengthen its neck and upper body and get some time off the back of his head.
2 months. Although you can start at any time, 2 month olds tend to be awake more during the day. We typically recommend putting your baby on a blanket on the floor, 4-5 times a day. Try to go as long as your child can handle it since the more she does, the stronger she'll get. Of course, if she falls asleep please turn her to her back.