What is the cancer process?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Malignant

I am not sure what you mean by cancer process.
Cancer is the transformation of normal cells into malignant ones. Usually it involves the genetic material of a cell. The hallmark of a malignant cell is its uncontrolled proliferation. When it comes to function, it doesn't function as a normal cell would. Uncontrolled proliferation leads to invasion and then spread locally and distantly.

In brief: Malignant

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Abnormal growth

Body has capacity to control its growth, maintain cells normal structure & function , have a purpose, will co ordinate with other cells of body, stays with in the confinements like a well trained army, cancer cell does exactly opposite, abnormal cell no control invade and spread to other tissue and cancer cell has no purpose in the body.

In brief: Abnormal growth

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Adam Smith