What happens if you mix hydrocodone a pian killer and alprazolam (like xanix)?

Respiratory depressi. Mixing narcotics and benzodiazepines is never a wise thing to do. They are both respiratory depressants. It is possible to go into respirator failure if you take too much.
See below. Well short of respiratory depression put physical dependence, we see problems from the xanax (alprazolam) as follows: xanax (alprazolam) dis-inhibits you which may lead you to take extra pills of hydro codone and an increasing spiral of use.
Side effects. You risk increased over-sedation and breathing problems. This can be a bad combination and you should always contact your doctor and follow their recommendations when mixing any medications.