Are there women that work out more for self defence than aesthetics or fitness?

Dr. Annette Occhialini
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Definitely!
Women work out for many reasons.
Often one woman may work out for multiple reasons. Fitness, self defense, looks, self esteem are just a few of the reasons.

In brief: Definitely!
Women work out for many reasons.
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. Frederick Coville
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Great question!
Women work out for all kinds of reasons.
And I am the first to applaud all of them. Generally they are kind of people that like being the best they can be in all kinds of ways. Beautiful people are healthy people and vice versa. In my practice we are committed our mantra that health and beauty are one in the same. So no matter what the reason, get out there and sweat!

In brief: Great question!
Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine