Are the more risk being put under aesthetics with someone who smokes?

Dr. Annette Occhialini
Surgery - Plastics

You should stop smoking before any surgical procedure as you are at increased risk for lung problems, wound problems, or cardiac problems.
Not to mention stopping smoking is just the right thing to do.

Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. Annette Occhialini
Dr. Frederick Coville
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Of course my friend

Smoking does nothing good for your beauty.
The nicotine and addtives in tobacco with make your skin dry, wrinkled, and prematurely aged. The damage caused by heavy smoke use is not easily undone and in many cases cannot be reversed. Do yourself a favor -- if not for your heart, if not for your lungs, if not for your loved ones ... Do it for your vanity ... Quit now and get help from your doctor.

In brief: Of course my friend

Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Jack Hinkle