How can I cure a patulous eustachian tube (autophony)?

Surgery. This is a fairly rare problem but if the symptoms truly bother you, surgery is available. Exploring the middle ear and partially obstructing the opening of the Eustachian tube as it enters the middle ear space with fascia or muscle tissue can be successful. Consult an ENT surgeon.