What to do if I'm 47 yr old male. Been diagnosed with RA and parkinsons. I have medicaid and medicare. I go thru our couny health clinic. My doctor up an?

Your question is?? You have not asked a question. The RA is best handled by a rheumatologist and the Parkinson's by a neurologist although a good generalist can often handle both. Why don't you ask the doctor at the clinic if you need to see a specialist.