Is it dangerous to take actonel (risedronate) if you are going to have teeth extractions?

Not really BUT... The class of medicine for Actonel (risedronate) is "bisphosphonates". These drugs have been associated with onj (osteonecrosis of the jaw) where the bone never heals after injury. The greatest risk for onj is in breast and prostate cancer patients who are receiving anti-cancer therapy at the same time. For the average non-cancer patient I would have no serious concerns.
Depends. Discuss your options with an oral surgeon. It depends on how long you have been on the Actonel and if you have taken other types of osteoporosis medications before like Fosamax or reclast (zoledronic acid). Sometimes root canals may be recommended instead of the extractions. However, discuss your case with your dentist and an oral surgeon.
Maybe. Actonel (risedronate) is a bisphosphonate used to treat or prevent osteoporosis. There is a concern that patients taking this or other bisphosphonate medications have developed bone necrosis in areas of extraction, more in the manbible. Seek advise from an oral surgeon as they are very aware of any new developments and how it could affect you.
Bisphosphonates. Actonel (risedronate) is one of the bisphosphonates. They help with osteoporosis. Patient who have had IV bishopshonates while having chemotherapy are at the greatest risk. They get large doses of bishphonates to counteract what is called calcemia of malignancy. I hope this helps.