Bp 188/118 at work. Dr gave me 10mg bystolic (nebivolol). Now 112/82. And headache all day. Im 29, asst to 2 md's, high stress, was told to rest. No ekg. ?

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: BYSTOLIC (nebivolol)
Good new in your case is that bystolic (nebivolol) was effective in bringing your BP down to normal, but bad news is it may have caused the headache.
I will say stay on the pill and take some pill for headache and rest, if headache continues then you have to stop bystolic (nebivolol) and your doctor can put you on a different medication then bystolic (nebivolol).If headache is gone stay on bystolic (nebivolol).Headache is not a common side effect.

In brief: BYSTOLIC (nebivolol)
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Eric Weisman