I have swollen abdominal lymph nodes and spleen.Pain in spleen area and in seat.Cramping between periods.Ruled out cancer, what is wrong with me?

In brief: Not that simple
If you have abdominal lymph nodes and spleen ( enlargement ), with cramping pains, it could be as simple a viral infection or could malignant ant of diseases, can't give a flash diagnosis, you need to see your physician, for examination, tests, scans etc, and possible biopsy to rule out for what you are afraid, good luck.

In brief: Not that simple
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Frank Mayo
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care
In brief: Possible lymphoma
Swollen abdominal lympnodes and spleen pain could poit to a hematologic problem. The abdominal cramping could relate to the size of the spleen and lymphnodes, biopsy of which may prodece a diagnosis.

In brief: Possible lymphoma
Dr. Frank Mayo
Dr. Frank Mayo
Dr. Steven Seres