I was working 8years in the restaurant...Since I stop working and just stay at home my left hand till my arms always cramping why?

In brief: May be nerve problem

A person who had worked with his hands for many years, doing chores of all kinds, can develop problems with the nerves in the hands or arms.
Symptoms can come from some parts of nerves getting compressed, as in carpal tunnel syndrome. A primary care doctor, an occupational medicine doctor, an orthopedic doctor, or a rheumatologist can do an exam and see what might be the problem.

In brief: May be nerve problem

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Cramping can be a

Sign of so many things, it is hard to say but at your age you must see your pcp and have systemic things checked like your thyroid, your blood sugar and your blood chemistry.
Things like tendinitis and cts generally dont occur after you stop working but that doesnt mean that they arent there just not linked to your previous work. Sometimes its simple as a new activity or lack of activity too.

In brief: Cramping can be a

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
finally you are 33 and used the tag " retired" if there was a medical reason for that retirement make sure that your symptoms are not related to that issue
Dr. Jane Van Dis