How can I avoid my daughter gettin RSV again?

In brief: Hard to do

This is passed by touch/transfer or droplets (inhaled).
RSV is the cause of 80% of the common cold during it's high season (Nov-Mar in US). Many adults will have only a brief runny nose when they have it.Good handwashing/sanitizers/avoiding crowds can help.However, if you have family gatherings in season the kids at risk. It is less invasive/problem for kids as they get older.

In brief: Hard to do

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: Prevention described

Good hand washing, hand sanitizers, and cleaning surfaces will help to avoid RSV transmission, and another RSV infection.
Depending on her history, risk factors such as premature birth and age, she may be a candidate for synagis (palivizumab).

In brief: Prevention described

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Shontae Buffington