Where can women with breast cancer find support?

Dr. Travis Kidner
Surgery - Oncology
In brief: Internet or Office
There are many places to seek! several internet support groups are out there.
You should also check with your oncologist, surgeon or radiation oncologists. Several doctor's office offer support groups for their patients.

In brief: Internet or Office
Dr. Travis Kidner
Dr. Travis Kidner
Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery
In brief: 1-800-4-CANCER
I suggest you start by calling the above number, which is sponsored by the national cancer institute; they should be able to give you a list of local support groups.
In addition, i recommend that you call your local hospital, as most have support groups that regularly meet at the hospital. Good luck!

In brief: 1-800-4-CANCER
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham