I have temporal lobe epilepsy. And a few other disorders such as idiopathic hypersomulence, restless leg syndrome. Now have diagnosis of brain atrophy?

Maybe due to meds. Some of the anticonvulsants may cause atrophy in certain locations. Or perhaps you had a scan on a higher strength MRI that gave a better picture of your temporal lobe and the atrophy has been there all along and is really sclerosis (scar).
Depends!! Some mild degree of atrophy occurs in seizure disorders and may not be symptomatic with the combination you mentioned a visit to a neurologist is in order.Restless leg syndrome may or may not be relevant ?!