I've had a headache for over a week now, I took ibuprofen but it doesn't really help, it only relives it abit, I can't shake the headache off.... Help?

Dr. Danny Westmoreland
In brief: What type
If you have a sinus ha the pain changes at times.
If you are awakened from the ha may be migraines. If this has gone on for days you must get checked to make sure there is nothing else going on. Good sign is the Ibuprofen helps some.

In brief: What type
Dr. Danny Westmoreland
Dr. Danny Westmoreland
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
In brief: See your doctor
You do not give details about the nature of the headache.
What is severity?, location?, characteristics (constant, throbbing, lancinating, etc.)?, other associated symptoms (visual or auditory changes, nausea, vomiting, pain elsewhere, etc.)? These are the types of questions which would lead your doctor to the correct diagnosis and management. Hard to do on internet.

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff