Is there a homeopathic treatment for breast cancer?

Not for any cancer. There is no homeopathic "treatment" that has any effect on breast cancer nor on any other cancer. A person may feel better after taking a homeopathic "medication" either because he truly believes the "medication" is helpful, and so he is happier and uplifted; or because he is just by coincidence feeling good that day.
Heavens no. If you have breast cancer, given the advances made in this area, please see your family doctor or oncologist right away. Homeopathic products are not medicine, have no active ingredients and your time trying them is time for the cancer to worsen and invade the rest of your body. Run, don't walk , to your oncologist.
No. Unfortunately no, there are no effective homeopathic remedies for cancer. Certain symptoms can be alleviated with homeopathic remedies but cancer is an aggressive disease and needs to be managed by a physician.