Is it true that giving birth causing back ache later on?

For the short term. The things that happen in the body during pregnancy and shortly thereafter can certainly cause or worsen back pain. This should resolve pretty quickly after birth. If pain persists, a detailed exam can usually determine the cause. Thank you fir your question.
During and after. Giving birth can cause the top of the sacrum to shift forward, leading to pack pain. A do skilled in osteopathic manipulation can likely treat this for you.
Yes. It can but it typically goes away within a few months to a year.