15 hours of vomiting and diarrhea. Zofran (ondansetron) and promethizine didn't help. Now I have massive headache & chest pain. I'm healthy 35 yr female. Ideas?

Dr. Eric Toloza
Surgery - Thoracic

In brief: See MD

Would see md .
.. Main problem is dehydration ... Second problem is cause of the vomiting and diarrhea and treatment ...

In brief: See MD

Would see md .
Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY

In brief: Gastroenteritis

Vomiting could last 6-12 hrs (sometimes 24hr), diarrhea 1-4 days.
Sometimes w/ fever, abdominal cramps is the last to go. If you cannot keep fluids then go to er for IV fluids. Headache and chest pain probably due to force of vomiting. Pregnancy vomiting does not cause diarrhea (good to check that as well).

In brief: Gastroenteritis

Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Marsha Davis