Dry mouth white tongue have advanced cancer no candidia what is causing it?

Cancer treatments . Chemotherapy and radiation therapy usually associated with the cancer therapy has a very common side effects on top of those are dry mouth and bacterial imbalance in the oral cavity which causes the white tongue.
How are you sure it. Is not candida? You do not mention pain (herpangina/vincent's agina is quite painful), did you have head & neck radiotherapy? We use salt/club soda, and i like full strength h2o2 washes, avoid alcohol wash, try a tongue scraper, keep your oral hygiene clean with simple washes, and check your doc about hydration and my questions back to you.
Hairy leukoplakia. Patients with immune-suppressed state may develop white confluent patches on the tongue due to epstein barr virus infection. Treatment needs to directed at the underlying condition.