About 3 weeks ago I hit my head barely. This week I had a headache all day on monday in that exact location, now its a stabbing pain on and off. Bad?

Dr. Ari Weitzner
Ophthalmology
In brief: No relation
Hard to imagine how minor head bump can cause pain 3 weeks later. If persists, see doctor.

In brief: No relation
Dr. Ari Weitzner
Dr. Ari Weitzner
Dr. Mohammad Homsi
Neurology
In brief: Head concussion
Any head trauma can cause head concussion, the common symptoms are: headache, dizziness, vision disturbances, memory loss, unsteady gate, and sleep disturbances, the severity of symptoms depends on the severity of the head trauma, usually the role that the symptoms ease over few weeks, if your headache is getting worse, so you need to see your doctor.

In brief: Head concussion
Dr. Mohammad Homsi
Dr. Mohammad Homsi
Dr. Eric Weisman