My baby has a yellow discharge from his eye? The eye looks a little red he has gwen itching it. Any suggestions?

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Conjunctivitis baby
Your baby has conjuntivitis, an infection in the eye.
You should take the baby to the doctor.The baby needs a cultue of the discharge and antobiotic drops for the eye.

In brief: Conjunctivitis baby
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Randall Wong
Ophthalmology
In brief: Many Possibilities
A discharge may represent anything from allergies to infection.
Does it occur in both eyes, is there pain, how long has this been going on, how old is the baby, is there a change in vision, is this intermittent or continuous? So many possibilities. It's impossible to make a diagnosis over this type of forum. I would recommend you take your baby to the pediatrician and/or eye doctor.

In brief: Many Possibilities
Dr. Randall Wong
Dr. Randall Wong