Front left foot right side ankle pain?

Pain foot &ankle. You should see your doctor or a poditrist, have your feet examined for proper diagnosis and treatment.Meanwhile you can take Motrin or Aleve (naproxen) over the counter and see if it will give you relief.
Not enough info. Difficult question without more information how long was this after or during activity type of pain, aching, throbbing, dull, etc is the pain off and on or all the time please provide more information.
More Information. More information is required in order to address this. See a foot and ankle specialist (podiatrist) and describe the nature of the pain, when it started, whether there was an injury, and any other factors you can relate.