5y son had a moving tooth for a while.Now fell but new one seems to go in wrong direction, probably because resistance of 1st one?.Will it change now?

In brief: Hard to say...

It is very possible that the primary tooth prevented the adult tooth from erupting correctly, or it just may be genetics.
Either way, by now, at 5 yrs old, your son should have a good relationship with a local dentist. If he doesn't now is the time to start. Make the call for an appointment and have him evaluated.

In brief: Hard to say...

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Possibly.

When a tooth come in out of position, sometimes the pressure of the lip and tongue can straighten it.
I don't know which tooth you are concerned about. I would recommend a consultation with an orthodontist. Many of them will not even charge for a consultation, and you'll get the best advice possible!

In brief: Possibly.

Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein
Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Needs exam

5 is a little young for lower incisors to exchange.
For boys we usually see this at about age 7. Please ask your child's Dentist to take a look. If there are any questions, see a dento-facial growth and development specialist. It's never too early for an expert opinion.

In brief: Needs exam

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Gary Lederman
Dentistry

In brief: Maybe

Hard to know what will happen.
Must be evaluated by a dentist if our really want a valuable opinion.

In brief: Maybe

Hard to know what will happen.
Dr. Gary Lederman
Dr. Gary Lederman
Dr. Kevin Olson

Itshould straighten on its own within genetic limits.

Dr. Kevin Olson
Dr. Kevin Olson
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Permanent lower incisors are about 20% larger than the baby teeth. Tooth size is only one of the many determinants as to alignment success. An Orthodontic Consultation (often free or modest cost) would be advisable.
Dr. Jonathan Jassey