Do I have a fungal infection on my toe? My toe is inflamed (red) and sometimes itchy. It also has a couple of white bumps.

Fungal infection toe. It is not clear. The redness & inflammation could be due to minor trauma, ingrown toenail, or gout. The most common cause of itch around the toes is fungus, but you can also have skin allergy to footwear. The white bumps--how big are they? Are they filled with fluid like a blister? Fungus does not usually cause bumps; does usually cause whitening & thickening of the nails.
Not sure. You can certainly have some degree of redness with fungal infection. However, bacterial infection can also cause some redness as you describe. Itching is also possible for both. You really should have this looked at to help nail down the diagnosis.