I recently quit smoking. What supplements help increase oxygen to my red blood cells and get the carbon monoxide out of system. To restore my health?

Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Smoking cessation
Your body will clear the carbon monoxide itself, but the process is slow (weeks) since the binding of carbon monoxide to the hemoglobin molecule is so tight.
The best thing you can do is to exercise which will increase the oxygen in your circulation, which will displace the carbon monoxide.

In brief: Smoking cessation
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Tincture of time
There are no proven methods to do either of those things other than letting the body heal, and allowing the lungs to function better. This may take many weeks or months, and full healing may not be complete for a year or more.
A good diet with adequate vitamins helps, and am sure a herbalist would have suggestions for you, but medical science has not proven anything effective. Congrats on quitting.

In brief: Tincture of time
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg