I just got a shot of ketoralac 30mg, 1cc injection. Can I get daily injections of this medication?

Dr. Siegfried Schmidt
In brief: Ketorolac frequency
Ketoralac is a nsaids non steroidal anti inflammatory drug used for various moderate to severe acute pain conditions.
The combined (inject-able or by mouth formulation) duration must not exceed 5 days. One must use the lowest effective dose and shortest treatment duration; because of very serious adverse effects like GI bleeding, GI perforation, strokes, heart attacks, renal failure and death.

In brief: Ketorolac frequency
Dr. Siegfried Schmidt
Dr. Siegfried Schmidt
Dr. Geoffrey Tyson
Pain Management
In brief: Not for long
Ketorolac is a potent non-steroidal anti inflammatory drug and not appropriate for daily long term chronic use because of the risk of gastrointestinal bleeding and kidney failure.

In brief: Not for long
Dr. Geoffrey Tyson
Dr. Geoffrey Tyson
Dr. Vikram Patel