I have had cellulitits for 2 weeks now, on 2 different abx, fever for 2 weeks. When will I start feeling better?

What's the cause. Cellulitis is basically a visible inflammation (itis) of the skin and soft tissues (red, hot, swollen and tender) . It can be caused by many things including sunburn (radiation), trauma (sprained ankle) or poor vein circulation (stasis dermatitis). It need not be caused by bacteria. If you have repeated episodes of this, get to a wound care or vascular specialist, the diagnoses you have is wrong.
Not cellulitis. Two weeks without improvement and appropriate antibiotic coverage suggests that either you do not have infection or you are infected with an organism resistant to your recent abx. I would suggest obtaining a culture and considering other options fo your symptoms.