Humalog (insulin lispro) A1c control with stable blood sugar low 5's, what does this mean?

Really hard. Hi. It's really hard to decipher what you're saying/asking. Is your A1c in the low 5s? Are you on Humalog (insulin lispro)? Humalog (insulin lispro) is essentially NEVER used as mono-therapy to treat diabetes. A1c in the low 5s would suggest your averaging a BG right around 100, and you would be at VERY high risk of hypoglycemia. You say stable blood sugar - good. But I'm doing a lot of guessing. Be safe, and good luck!