03-26 I started spotting and on this day 04 24 still spotting in between I did have a long period my periods are like 90 days a part had sex 3-13?

Dr. R. Wayne Inzer

In brief: Break Through Bleed

Cycles more than 45 days apart usual mean failure to ovulate, which results in dysfunctional bleeding.
It would be like filling a jar a little more each month until it flows over the top. Eventually, bleeding becomes very irratic, without treatment. Treatment is with progesterone, to "empty the jar", and allow process to start over again. Induction of ovulation if pregnancy is desired works.

In brief: Break Through Bleed

Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
Dr. R. Wayne Inzer
Dr. Jane Van Dis