Hi, I am male, 26, every time I mastubrate I lose a lot of hair & have lots of dandruff in the nest few days, this has been going on for a few months & am?

Dr. Danny Westmoreland

In brief: Unsure

I would suggest that you abstain and truly document that this is your problem. I would be more concerned that there is a nervous disorder making you feel the need to satisfy yourself which may be related to another problem.

In brief: Unsure

Dr. Danny Westmoreland
Dr. Danny Westmoreland
Pathology

In brief: This isn't the cause

All guys your age enjoy their bodies like you do, and it's good for you in spite of what anybody tells you.
You're a grown, virile man and should be proud of the fact; it's not making you lose your hair. You need to manage your dandruff with a good dandruff shampoo and perhaps prescription ketoconazole shampoo as well. If hair is coming out like a dog shedding, it's telogen effluvium, get seen.

In brief: This isn't the cause