Does smoking cause breast cancer?

No. No direct correlation with breast cancer, and smoking. There is direct correlation with several other cancers, and smoking. Lung cancer, head and neck cancer, bladder cancer is to name just a few.
No. But smoking causes mamy other problems that are more deadly then breast cancer. Did you know that far more women die from cardiovascular disease and from lung cancer than die from breast cancer? Smoking also makes your skin age badly. If you are 22 and smoking stop. Smoking is one of the stupidest things that a human being can do.
Perhaps. Smoking is not a strong risk factor for the development of breast cancer. Women who were reported as being heavy smokers did have an increased risk for breast cancer. Women who were average smokers only have a slight increased risk of breast cancer.
Maybe. There may be a slight increase in breast cancer risk but even if there wasn't, smoking can lead to development of multiple other kinds of cancer plus cardiovascular and lung disease. No redeeming value to smoking. It is good to view lifestyle choices in the light of how they affect health in general, not just specific illnesses. Best regards and happy holidays.