1st three days in warm sun, no SPF or sunburn, and I have these itchy, small pimples all over my arms. New issue, started Friday and hasn't gone away.

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: Not sun poisoning

Do not take Benadryl (diphenhydramine) unless you want a sleeping pill.
It is dangerous to use if driving. It will do nothing for this type of condition. Biotin is a waste of money. If Hydrocortisone does not help, see a dermatologist. Need exam for diagnosis, then probably a prescription cortisone.

In brief: Not sun poisoning

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. Oscar Novick

In brief: Itchy

You may have developed sun poisoning .
Apply an anti itch cream to your skin available in the drug store and you can also take Benadryl (diphenhydramine) if necessary

In brief: Itchy

You may have developed sun poisoning .
Dr. Oscar Novick
Dr. Oscar Novick