Suffer from social anxiety and it is effecting my career. I'm curious about any medications or natural treatments that are treatment options.

In brief: Talk to specialist

You should definitely make an appointment to see either your primary doctor or a psychiatrist in order to discuss what you perhaps try concealing so as not to "appear" weak or incapable.
However, as you are seeing that strategy doesn't work. The time honored use of beta blockers is well known to treat social phobias/anxieties. However, I urge you to see your doctor or a specialist as well. GL!

In brief: Talk to specialist

Dr. Jack Hinkle