Loeys Dietz child and my ascending aorta is dilated. Any knowledgable drs. In Atlanta?

Sibley Heart Center. Sibley Heart Center (with Emory University) has an excellent reputation. I'm not from the area and don't know if they have any special center for connective tissue disorders (like Loeys-Dietz, Marfan or Ehlers-Danlos), but that would be a good place to start. Medical treatment and follow-up may be sufficient if the dilatation is not severe. Good luck.