I've got gum inflammation, dentin with no enamel teeth, sensitivity, sharp pains. What toothpaste and mouthwash would you recommend for me to use.?

Mild ones. You should use a tooth paste that contains Fluoride and help reduce sensitivity such as Sensodyne, and use a mouth wash that does help prevent caries and help reduce inflammation , Biotine mouth wash for example. Your dentist should be able to give you better advice. Stay well my friend.
See a dentist. The toothpaste and mouthwash will not solve your problems. There are a few various options which could resolve the situation you have described. I can appreciate your concern about your dental health, but finding a proper diagnosis and treatment may be the best answer to your problem. Rec.: see a dentist for examination, x-rays and treatment. Take good care.