I've got gum inflammation, dentin with no enamel teeth, sensitivity, sharp pains. What toothpaste and mouthwash would you recommend for me to use.?

Mild ones. You should use a tooth paste that contains Fluoride and help reduce sensitivity such as Sensodyne, and use a mouth wash that does help prevent caries and help reduce inflammation , Biotine mouth wash for example. Your dentist should be able to give you better advice. Stay well my friend.
See a dentist. The toothpaste and mouthwash will not solve your problems. There are a few various options which could resolve the situation you have described. I can appreciate your concern about your dental health, but finding a proper diagnosis and treatment may be the best answer to your problem. Rec.: see a dentist for examination, x-rays and treatment. Take good care.

Related Questions

Had a deep cleaning 5 month ago, I still got a gum inflammation and I've got a tooth coming though. I use toothpaste and mouthwash why won't it go.

See your dentist . If inflammation is coming back, you need to see the dentist again. In general you should be seeing him every 3 month until he can put you on a 6 month recall system. This can be due to several factors but You must brush ( 3 times a day) and floss regularly at bed time and some patients may have resistant bacteria and may need additional or other treatment. Read more...
Gum inflammation. It's very important to pay attention to your gums. Gums play a major role not only in your dental health, but in your general health. Regardless, the cause of gum inflammation, there are steps you can take to minimize gum damage:see your dentist every 3 month, brush and floss properly 2X/day, drink water, eat well-balanced diet and relax. Read more...