Can a healthy diet help prevent breast cancer?

Yes, partly. You can't completely prevent breast cancer with diet alone. However, a diet low in animal fat, low in alcohol (less than 4 drinks per week), and low in total calories will decrease your risk of breast cancer. Fat cells make estrogen, so if you are overweight, decreasing your weight and exercising regularly has been proven to decrease your risk!
Yep. Obesity increases your risk of developing several different types of cancers.
Maybe. Studies have shown that obesity, especially after menopause, is associated with an increased risk of breast cancer. The effects of a high-fat diet are little less clear-cut, with conflicting data.