What are the best cancer treatment centers of america for end stage cancers?

In brief: No information

No one Cancer Treatment Center of America has been shown "better" than another. Something important to remember is that these centers often try unproven treatments in the desperate hope of help.
As a cancer surgeon, I have seen many people disappointed by the promises made and not kept at these Centers. Please do careful research at any Center you attend. Best of luck!

In brief: No information

Dr. Herman Hammerstead
The meccas are MD Anderson (TX) and Memorial Sloan Kettering (NYC). Also good are Johns Hopkins, Mayo Clinic, Ellis Fischel (WA) and Norris-USC and UCLA (CA)
Dr. Jeffrey Mandel
Palliative Care

In brief: University medical c

Most university medical centers have state if the art cancer programs.
Many community hospitals offer good oncology

In brief: University medical c

Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery