I have a swollen lymph node in the neck, my ankle is swollen too. Both my feet are hurting. Plus I have red painful bumps in the feet what's wrong?

Adenopathy. Sounds like a generalized viral process with your neck and feet symptoms. Hand foot and mouth a possibility however you are older. Other infections like strep, mono, coxsackie possible. If you have a high fever, headache or neck stiffness likely best to get checked.
Get evaluated. There are too many possible answers to your problems. They may be unrelated to each other. You should be evaluated by a doctor.