Is it appropriate to talk to a Urologist about erectile dysfunction? Or would you need to talk to a regular MD about it? I go to a urology for UA

ED. talking to a urologist is the right thing to do for ED.
Either. If you already see a Urologist for other issues, then they are well equipped to diagnose and treat erectile dysfunction. Many general practitioners (family doctors) are also well able to handle this concern. It is completely up to your preference and comfort. Best wishes!
Yes it is , There'd is really no rule for this . I suggest go to the one you feel more confortable to talk about ED. Since you are going to see the Urologiist for the UA then why not to kill to birds with one stone. .