How long does testicular atrophy take? I had physical two weeks ago. Wouldn't the doctor have noticed something? I see a urologist tuesday.

In brief: About a month

'm assuming your testicular trauma side is the side of atrophy.
When you saw the doctor 2 wks ago, IF they examined your testicles and you pointed out the difference from side to side, I would expect they noticed. Some doctors don't say everything they notice. How did you get referred to the Urologist? If from your Dr., then they did notice and did the right thing --> to Urologist. Good Luck!

In brief: About a month

Dr. Crystal Twynham
Dr. Crystal Twynham

In brief: Get checked

If something is changing that quickly, I agree that you need an exam, possible ultrasound.
Atrophy doesn't "just happen" without some factor, such as lack of blood flow (including from "torsion"), a tumor, history of injury or trauma. It could take weeks or months after trauma, or could be very quick with a tumor.

In brief: Get checked

Dr. Sabry Mansour
Dr. Sabry Mansour
Dr. Jack Hinkle