I have liver disease from alcohol abuse and did quit. I started drinking beer. Now I have blood in my urine. What could be wrong?

Bladder or kidney. The bleeding could be from from the kidneys or the bladder. Make sure you go see your doctor for evaluation as soon as possible.
Step-by-step. Here's a way to evaluate your urine issue before you see a doctor - but that's what will give you a clear answer. http://www.drugs.com/symptom/blood-in-the-urine-in-men-1.html Also - please realize that beer counts as alcohol. And, if you drink lots, it counts as a lot of it. Liver disease can darken urine, but it's not the likely cause of red blood. Hope it's nothing big. Be well.