How to cure Burning sensation on the Skin of my stomach after Cesarean?

Burning of skin. First, make sure there is no treatable cause for your burning such as infection. Using hot/cold compresses may be helpful. If the scar is well healed, using topical rubs such as Bengay/Icyhot or Vicks may provide you with some relief. In resistant cases, medications such as Neurontin (gabapentin) may be helpful as they work on the nerves which is the cause of pain in most cases.
Compounded cream. Your Dr can have a cream mixed by a compounding pharmacy with a combination of Lidocaine and Gabapentin that can help that. .