What is diabetes?

Dr. Klaus d Lessnau
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care

In brief: Fancy word

it means that the blood sugar is too high.
Many elderly have that issue that the sugar is increased. Fortunately relatively rare in young patients.

In brief: Fancy word

Dr. Klaus d Lessnau
Dr. Klaus d Lessnau
Dr. Michio Abe
Please join me and other renowned clinicians in the conversation on diabetes! You can always dialogue with us in our clinics on evidence-based treatment options, practice systems, and care methodologies to support the delivery of diabetes care. In addition, interactive learning and dialogue sessions will help you improve the coordination of care with diabetes services within your community.
Dr. Ira Katz
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Insulin Deficiency

Diabetes Mellitus is a metabolic condition in which the body does not produce enough insulin or use insulin well enough to maintain a persons blood sugar.
The primary prob is a lack or relative lack of insulin. This causes high blood sugar which causes damage to the body. The term which loosely means increased sweet urine is based on the original test was to find sugar spilling into the urine,

In brief: Insulin Deficiency

Dr. Ira Katz
Dr. Ira Katz
Dr. Michio Abe

In brief: Diabetes

Please join me and other renowned clinicians in the conversation on diabetes! You can always dialogue with us in our clinics on evidence-based treatment options, practice systems, and care methodologies to support the delivery of diabetes care.
In addition, interactive learning and dialogue sessions will help you improve the coordination of care with diabetes services within your community.

In brief: Diabetes

Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Steven Seres