What are some good exercises to get rid of after baby belly with no exercise equipment and just 15-30 minutes a day?

Dr. Agam Shah
Sports Medicine

In brief: Tone and Burn More

Unfortunately, wth belly fat, you cannot simply spot reduce in that area, but must generally lose weight all around to lose the weight.
I would reccomend a combination of strenghtening multiple core muscles (lunges, 5-10 minutes) and aerobic exercize (jogging 10-20 minutes). This wil allow you build and tone the big muscle groups and burn more calories during the aerobic portion of your workout.

In brief: Tone and Burn More

Dr. Agam Shah
Dr. Agam Shah
Dr. Adam Levy