Should I try to get pregnant and have a baby if I have high blood pressure, high anxiety, and high cholesterol?

Dr. Franklyn Farrell
Occupational Medicine

In brief: Ask your husband

This is a spiritual, intellectual and emotional question that only you and your husband can answer together. Two people have to come together to create a child and then raise it.
Remember that there are no crystal balls in this world and there is no way to tell what things your children will inherit from you and what things they will not.

In brief: Ask your husband

Dr. Franklyn Farrell
Dr. Franklyn Farrell
Dr. Robert Marvit

In brief: If you want

Obviously these coditions can be contolled with and without medication.
It is a matter weighing the risks and commitment to the process that is critical.

In brief: If you want

Dr. Robert Marvit
Dr. Robert Marvit
Dr. Steven Seres